Design Matters: Hiring Panel
Tuesday, November 12, 6 - 8pm
Computer Science Building Room 1202
Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/675784059098468/
If you’re interested in getting a job in a design-related field (i.e. Cog Sci, HCI, UbiComp, User Experience, Interaction Design, UX Research), definitely come out to UXSD's (User Experience San Diego) Hiring Panel event on Tuesday, November 12th. We're going to have designers, recruiters, and freelancers from a variety of companies and backgrounds talk on a panel about how to get hired, how to stand out in a pool of applicants, workplace diversity, and how to excel once you've gotten the job. Free t-shirts if you ask questions, pizza so you don't go hungry, and lots of swag/hiring information.
Spread the word and feel free to bring those checking out the HCI program. Pizza will be provided so make sure to RSVP so we know how much to order!
The Panel is going to consist of:
- Jonathan Kies, Sr. Director of User Experience Design at Qualcomm
- Shierleen Cross, HR Manager at ViTRO
- Erik Levitch, Independent UX Designer
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad, Lead Talent Agent at Vitamin T (also representing AQUENT)
- Laurence Montgomery, General Manager at Digital Telepathy
- Jessica Moon, Senior UX/UI Designer at Digital Telepathy
This event is open to all UCSD undergraduate, graduate students, faculty and alumni.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
If you'd like to be added to our mailing list please visit http://tinyurl.com/uxsdFA13